Thursday, February 18, 2016

Sled Dog Training

I have been working on getting Radar comfortable running in front of me and so I bring along Louie who ALWAYS pulls. That was until today! Guess I have the right dog in sled dog training since he is my lead! Nothing like being led by a blind dog!

It is really cool to see him beginning to understand the commands especially on the street as he is slowly angles towards a parked car and I say "Over Gee" and he moves to the right! He even started learning a new command today "Enough" If he is following a command to move over and I say enough, he stops his fade that way! He is so smart or intuitive or both!

I apologize for the bouncing and bad videography, it is not easy to run, film and watch for squirrels!

For dog training... http://topqualitydogsblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment